For this, you need to have creative flair and a strong ability to translate thoughts, briefs and requirements into design.
Also, if you can communicate well, work methodically, showcase your abilities and enjoy working alongside a cool forward thinking marketing team, then we’d like to meet you.
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Own this role, because ‘the goal is to inspire’!
Graduates and apprentices feel free to apply.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Progress Checker (Apprenticeship or Graduate)
Fancy working for an exclusive, high-end car leasing company?…
Great, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to build your career with a company that is fast moving, growing rapidly and continuously delivering customer satisfaction.
Working Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Role And Responsibilities:
- Provide seamless support to the Used Car Sales and Admin Team
- Prepare and make vehicles available for collection and delivery
- Accept vehicle deliveries for used cars, checking vehicles for transporter damage, missing parts etc, complete all paper
- Work diligently as required and inform management regarding any issues
- Provide additional support to the sales team as required to enable efficient handover of vehicles to customers
- In-house vehicle maintenance
- Logistic driving vehicle preparation
- Vehicle handover prep and analysis
- Produce regular reports on vehicle progress and agreed deadlines
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Full driving licence
- Computer skills
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail
- Ability to get jobs done
- Team player
- Self Motivated
- Good under pressure
To apply, please send CV’s to Roisin at email@example.com